SEO settings for content pages are embedded in a content document. Use the SEO section on the right side of the content document to enter input. Specifying input for search engine indexing is optional.
- Canonical url: enter a canonical URL. The current page URL will be used when this field is left empty
- Title: enter a title for the web page
- Description: enter a description for the web page. Use a max of 200 characters
- noindex: check this box if you don't want this page to be indexed by search engines
- nofollow: check this box if you don't want search engines to follow links on this page
- Type: select type of this page. Defaults to the value Website
- Image: select an image. This will be a preview image for your page when the page is shared through Facebook for example.