SEO on landing pages
Every time you create a new landing page the SEO component is automatically placed. When you click the component a configuration panel will appear. Use these configurations to specify input for search engines indexing. Specifying input for SEO is optional.
- Canonical url: enter a canonical URL. The current page URL will be used when this field is left empty
- Title: enter a title for the web page
- Description: enter a description for the web page. Use a max of 200 characters
- noindex: check this box if you don't want this page to be indexed by search engines
- nofollow: check this box if you don't want search engines to follow links on this page
- Type: select type of this page. Defaults to the value Website
- Image: select an image. This will be a preview image for your page when the page is shared through Facebook for example.